Summer’s here – and as well as the sunny weather, the Olympics, Wimbledon and the six week holidays it also means it’s time to get away to the holiday park…
We want this summer to be well and truly the Summer of ABI! So, to help you make the most of your ABI Life in the coming months we’ve compiled the following list of things to do.
- Spend as much time as possible at your ABI
- Have a BBQ
- Visit the beach and feel the sand beneath your feet
- Eat a stick of rock (maybe even ABI rock!)
- Go for a paddle in the sea
- Read a book that you’ve been planning to
- Eat fish and chips out of the paper
- Get up early and watch the sunrise from your ABI’s deck
- Take your dog on holiday
- Get a photo at every place you visit – then make a summer of 2016 photo album
- Send a postcard
- Use our handy tool to find your perfect ABI
- Go fruit picking
- Sign up to the ABI newsletter (scroll down to the bottom of the page to sign up!)
- Tick off as many UK holiday destinations as you can
- Try a new sport – how about one that’s inspired by the Olympics?
- Go swimming in an outdoor pool
- Make a summer inspiration Pinterest board
- Look back through your old holiday photos and recreate them
- Invite some friends to stay at your ABI – even better if they haven’t been to the holiday park before!
Click here to visit Part Two for even more ideas!