50 Things To Do This Summer: Part Three12th August 2016
Can you believe it’s August already?
The weather might have been a bit of a let-down so far this month, but there’s set to be a heatwave next week… with that in mind, here’s the final 10 of our 50 things to do this summer.
- Visit one of the UK’s national parks – maybe the Lake District or Yorkshire Dales?
- Play miniature golf
- Go on a boat trip
- Put a paddling pool on your deck – great for dipping your feet in even if you’re a grown up!
- Have a cocktail party at your ABI
- Sit in the sun and just soak up the rays (but remember your suncream!)
- Go for a walk around the holiday park – you never know what you might discover
- Take a last minute, unplanned trip to the holiday park, just because
- Collect sea shells at the beach, then bring them home to remind you of being at your ABI!
- Come and see our 2017 collection of holiday homes at The Lawns Show!