First things first – Happy New Year from everyone at ABI Holiday Homes! And the New Year can only mean one thing, it’s time to start planning for the year ahead.
Here are a few ideas of things you can do to make sure 2016 is the best year yet…
- Spend (at least!) one weekend at the holiday park during each season of the year
- Enjoy fish and chips at the seaside – then treat yourself to a Mr Whippy 99 for dessert
- Take our quiz to find your perfect ABI
- Cook a full Sunday dinner in your ABI’s kitchen
- Or if the sun’s out have a BBQ on the decking
- Send us a picture of your ABI on Facebook to see it as a fan photo!
- It’s a leap year – why not spend the Leap Day at your holiday home?
- We’d love an ABI fan to start a blog about spending time at their ABI!
- And why not take a photo at every place you visit this year?
- The Olympics might be a bit further from home this year, but you can still host an Olympics party at your holiday home
- Get up early to watch the sunrise from your ABI’s deck
- (If you have a dog!) treat your four legged friend to a holiday at your ABI for National Dog Day!
- Come and see us at one of the shows we’ll be attending across the country
- Tick off one or more of our top UK holiday destinations!
- (If you have kids!) do a puzzle from the ABI Kids Zone on a rainy day
- And last but definitely not least, try your hand at building a gingerbread ABI!
Think we’ve missed something? Tweet us at @ABIHolidayHomes and we’ll retweet!